Looking to join the Arighi Bianchi family?
Located in the centre of Macclesfield, where our history first began over 160 years ago, we are always on the look out for talented and enthusiastic people to work with us. We pride ourselves on working to deliver the same level of customer service that we have been known for throughout history and ensuring that our customers get the very best shopping experience.
If you think you've got what it takes to become part of the team let us know, a list of our current vacancies is available below.
SOFT FURNISHINGS SALES/ADVISOR
We have a great opportunity to join the Montgomery Interiors concession within Arighi Bianchi
This is a full-time position.
Montgomery Interiors believe that quality, design and exceptional style are essential when creating the perfect look for your home. Whatever the dream, they are committed to bringing this to life through their beautiful range of fabrics, made to measure curtains, curtain accessories and Roman blinds.
The ideal candidate will replicate the above by giving excellent customer service, helping the customer to choose the right product for their home by ensuring company retail standards apply.
This is a sales role therefore it is imperative to achieve monthly team targets maintaining and increasing sales for the department.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Achieve monthly targets and Departments sales plan.
- Using sales information, maintain and develop the sales of all products marketed by the Company.
- Ensure the accurate completion of all paperwork.
- Maintain an awareness of delivery dates and to advise customers accordingly.
- Deal with all customer complaints ensuring that they are resolved quickly and to a satisfactory resolution.
- Ensure that the Company’s merchandising policy is applied in terms of presentation of custom made gallery, ready-made products, ticketing and housekeeping standards.
- Develop the departments business by following up on all estimates, contact letters and internal store promotions.
- Maintain standards on security of stock and cash. Take individual responsibility with regard to Health and Safety.
- Work as and when required at appropriate locations within reason.
- Any other reasonable task which may from time to time arise.
Qualifications and Skills
- Retail experience in soft furnishings
- Excellent communication & Interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- A high standard of customer service skills
- High levels of accuracy
- Commission scheme after qualifying period
- Free Parking
- Soft furnishings: 2 years
- Retail Sales: 3 years
If you would like to join our team and be considered for this role, please send your CV and a brief covering letter to Mike Gilmour at Mike.Gilmour@montgomery.co.uk or call the store on 01625 613333.
Due to expansion, we are looking for experienced Chefs to join our friendly and enthusiastic team here at Café Bar Arighi.
Full-time (Days only)
We have a great working environment and an excellent salary for the right candidates.
If you would like to join our team and be considered for this role, please send your CV and a brief covering letter to Geof the Chef (Head Chef) at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the store on 01625 613333.