Looking to join the Arighi Bianchi family?
Located in the centre of Macclesfield, where our history first began over 160 years ago, we are always on the look out for talented and enthusiastic people to work with us. We pride ourselves on working to deliver the same level of customer service that we have been known for throughout history and ensuring that our customers get the very best shopping experience.
If you think you've got what it takes to become part of the team let us know, a list of our current vacancies is available below.
Due to expansion, we are looking for a Creative/Design Assistant to join our friendly and enthusiastic Marketing team here at Arighi Bianchi.
We are looking for the right individual who will have all the necessary qualities to help support our creative team.
- To provide campaign creative support to the Head of design and Marketing manager
- General creative support to include designing artwork for the store including POS, Spec sheets, café bar Menus and signage.
- The ability to create online digital graphics, including website graphics, web banners - video editing and HTML5 experience an advantage, also photography editing when required.
- Excellent organisational skills needed, to work to tight campaign deadlines, including own time management needed to ensure delivery of artwork within specific timelines
- Excellent Adobe CC skills needed - Graphic Design degree or working experience required
- Ability to work alone and within a small friendly team is essential
- Preferably experienced within a similar environment, but not essential
- Salary negotiable with experience
- Full time Mon-Fri (9-5pm)
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your CV, portfolio and a brief covering letter stating salary expectations, to Louise Knight (Marketing Manager) email@example.com
Due to expansion, we are looking for experienced Chefs to join our friendly and enthusiastic team here at Café Bar Arighi.
Full-time (Days only)
We have a great working environment and an excellent salary for the right candidates.
If you would like to join our team and be considered for this role, please send your CV and a brief covering letter to Geof the Chef (Head Chef) at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the store on 01625 613333.
FRONT OF HOUSE STAFF REQUIRED
We are looking for hardworking people with the right attitude and passion for quality customer service, to join the team at café bar Arighi.
Full-time positions (30 hours plus per week) over 5 days (incl. weekends on a rota)
- Very good rates of pay.
- Experience preferred but not essential as full training given.
In the first instance please send your CV to the FOH manager to email@example.com