Duresta has been making high quality upholstery for 70 years and although there designs naturally respond to changing tastes at the heart of each lies Classic English Style, which throughout the world is generally considered to have a flavour of understatement, subtlety and fine proportion.
- Hardwood frame
- Coil sprung seat
- Serpentine sprung back
- Seat cushions filled with fibre
- Back and scatter cushions filled with duck feather
- Self piped solid brass castors at front Antique finish to polished legs / feet
- Courtesy arm protectors
- Seat cushions filled with supawrap (foam core with fibre wrap)*
- Seat cushions filled with Featherlux ( Foam core with duck feather wrap)* or Duck feather and down*
- Back and scatter cushions filled with fibre Metal finish to feet available in Chrome, Antique brass or Polished nickel finish
- Wood Finish to feet available in Mahogany, Ebony or Umber Castorless legs instead of legs with brass castors.
- Arm covers fully lined*
* Denotes chargeable option