The Selma is a sofa with understated elegance. It’s unique blend of classic design and modern style creates a contemporary look that’s practical yet sophisticated. It’s curved armrests and ornate feet will make this sofa a truly stunning addition to any home.Find out more
- Available in a range of fabrics in-store.
- Frames: Hand-picked fully seasoned hardwoods from managed sources. All major joints are glued, screwed and stapled for added strength. The frames are subjected to tough testing, well in excess of normal domestic use.
- Seat suspension: High tensile zig-zag sprung seat platform
- Seat cushion filling: High quality fibre in a thick cambric case.
- Back and Arm cushion fillings: High quality foam core with a thick fibre wrap. Arms are zipped in to place.
- Also available: Seat interior alternative - High quality foam core with a thick fibre wrap.
- Feet: Solid hardwood in a light, medium or limed finish.
- Care: Cushions must be plumped and turned regularly to retain their performance and appearance.
- Hand crafted with pride in the UK.
Size & Specification
- Assembly Required:
- Fully Assembled
- Delivery Period:
- 9-10 weeks
- Delivered by:
- Arighi Bianchi
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Please check with us any items which may affect your decision to purchase. All sizes are approximate, please allow up to 3cm +/- difference.