Superb by name. Superb by nature. ‘Nough said. Now for the sciencey bit… The Vispring Herald Superb Mattress is made from bonded British fleece wool, cotton and long-stranded horsehair all combined in a hair proof cambric cover. This is then overlaid with an additional layer of blended British fleece wool and cotton, and hand tufted with felt washers.
The Herald is 21cm deep and has three rows of side-stitching done by hand, which shows the level of quality and craftsmanship. Eight sturdy, horizontal handles show the mattresses practicality too.
- Air vents on all sides allow for superb air ventilation and promote a great night’s sleep.
- 1.42mm wire springs, 51mm in diameter, sewn in individual calico pockets and hand-formed into a honeycomb-nested unit
- 1,000gsm bonded British fleece wool and cotton
- 1,200gsm long-stranded horsehair
- Layer of 1,200gsm blended British fleece wool and cotton.
*Divan & Headboard/Footboard not included.
Mattress shown in: Tick 552