Finance - 0% Interest Free Credit
- How do I apply for Finance?
We offer Interest Free Credit through Barclays Partner Finance online, in store or over the phone on 01625 613333.
You can choose to spread the cost with interest free credit on all orders £500 and over.
Interest free credit is available over a fixed period of 6, 12, or 24 months. A minimum deposit of 25% is required on all purchases. Please see below for the options available:
- 6 months interest free credit for orders between £ 500 and £999
- 12 months interest free credit for orders between £1000 and £1999 and,
- 24 months interest free credit for orders over £2000.
Credit is Subject to application & status.
Arighi Bianchi & Co Limited acts as a credit broker and not the lender. Barclays Partner Finance acts as the lender.
To qualify for finance applicants must:
- Be 18 years or over on application date.
- In permanent UK residence - minimum of 3 years.
- Fulfil one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment working a minimum of 16 hours per week (including students).
- Retired from regular employment - minimum age 50.
- Not working through disability.
- Self employed.
If your finance application is unsuccessful we will contact you separately to discuss other payment methods in order to continue your order. If the event that you wish to cancel your order, once you have informed us in writing (by either email or post) any deposit held will be refunded back to your payment card.
Arighi Bianchi & Co Limited, The Silk Road, Macclesfield, SK10 1LH (registered no. 66706) acts as a credit broker and not the lender. Arighi Bianchi & Co Limited only offers financial products from Barclays Partner Finance. Barclays Partner Finance acts as the lender. Barclays Partner Finance is a trading name of Clydesdale Financial Services Limited a wholly owned subsidiary of Barclays Bank PLC. Clydesdale Financial Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Financial Services Register number 311753) Registered in England. Registered No 2901725. Registered office: 1 Churchill Place, London. E14 5HP.