Looking to join the Arighi Bianchi family?
Located in the centre of Macclesfield, where our history first began over 160 years ago, we are always on the look out for talented and enthusiastic people to work with us. We pride ourselves on working to deliver the same level of customer service that we have been known for throughout history and ensuring that our customers get the very best shopping experience.
We are seeking a multi-skilled Maintenance Assistant to work alongside our Maintenance Manager. The ideal candidate will live locally to our Macclesfield store, will be able to work both in a team and independently and demonstrate an eagerness to learn and develop in the role. They will need to be fully flexible and required to work every other weekend.
- Excellent building/general repairs skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Full driving licence required
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Some experience of building maintenance and handyman duties
- Good understanding of health and safety requirements within a store environment, including risk assessment prior to completing tasks
- Have a proactive approach to maintenance and building management
- Strong communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Sense of humour
Salary is negotiable and dependent upon experience.
Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org